MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking to donate

2 posters

Go down

Looking to donate Empty Re: Looking to donate

Post by Mama23 Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:49 pm

Make sure to check out the Eats on Feets Facebook page. There's also a chapter for each state.

Last edited by Mama23 on Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspelled word)

Mama23

Back to top Go down

Post by JenniferGilbert Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:02 pm

I have found a few donors thoughout the Eastern Sea Board. I am stocking up for the winter.
I was blessed to breastfeed Noah for 7 months; after having breast surgery 20 years ago when I was 17 years old. We have been blessed with 7 women's mommy's milk.

Thank you for donating your milk to a baby in need.

I hate to think of any mommy throwing away her milk when someone can use it. I know it is happening in SC/NC/GA. I have a hard time believing there is not milk available in these three states. Mom's are just not aware they can donate. I have been posting on my FB account weekly and asking everyone to pass milk share around.

My sister threw her milk out, at least 300 oz. 2+ years ago. I cringe just thinking about it. If I was like my sister, she liked to call herself the human cow, I would be donating. She had milk in my, my middle sister, my mom's and her freezer.

Anyway, Thank you for donating your milk to a baby in need.

In Abundant Blessings,
Jennifer
JenniferGilbert
JenniferGilbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Mama23 Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:19 pm

I'm so sorry Jennifer, I've already committed to someone else. I really wish that I could help everyone. I hope you find a donor soon Smile

Mama23

Back to top Go down

Post by JenniferGilbert Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:17 pm

We would be over the moon to give your breast milk to our son Noah for his vital health and wellbeing. We have enough bm for Noah until Tuesday, Dec. 2nd.

I live in Travelers Rest, SC. We have a UPS account set up and I am able to give you simple shipping instructions.

place 6-8 6 oz. breast milk bags into an airtight Large ZipLoc Bags
wrap ZipLoc Bags in bubble wrap taped with duct tape.
wrap into paper bags/plastic bags with duct tape
place in box and pack tightly

mark HUMAN MILK - - PERISHABLE - - FRAGILE
Send Next Day Air (I will email you our acct number)

Please feel free to email me at Jennifer@JenniferGilbert.us.

In sincere thanks,
Jennifer and Noah
JenniferGilbert
JenniferGilbert

Back to top Go down

Looking to donate Empty Looking to donate

Post by Mama23 Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:14 am

I'm in Braxton county and am willing to donate. My son was born on November 9th, and I already have over 400oz. in my freezer. I'm adding about 32oz. each day. I am in good health and do not smoke or drink.

I would prefer to avoid having to deal with shipping if possible, but am not unwilling to if needed. I would be willing to meet partway to deliver. All I ask is to be reimbursed for storage bags, and shipping or fuel costs.

Mama23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down