MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking to give

2 posters

Go down

Looking to give Empty Re: Looking to give

Post by harlequine Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:38 am

Due to the number of responses that I've gotten from people having an immediate need for breast milk, and the fact that I will NOT have any available until after January 24th 2010 I wont be accepting any more requests right now.

I will re-post when I have a supply available. I'm wish every one luck in finding a donor in the meantime.

harlequine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophiasdad Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:32 pm

ok

Last edited by Sophiasdad on Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sophiasdad

Back to top Go down

Looking to give Empty Looking to give

Post by harlequine Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:30 am

Hello,

I am currently pregnant as a surrogate, and the parents have declined my offer of breastmilk for their child. I'm due to deliver July 24th 2010. When I had my son (who is now almost 2) I produced large amounts of milk, a lot of which was wasted. Since none of my milk will be going to my own child or the surrogate baby I will be able to donate my full amount to a family in need. I only want to work with one family, therefore I am beginning my own screening process now.

I already own a pump, but will ask the family I work with to cover costs of freezing containers (bags or jars), and shipping. I can pay up front for it and then send you a receipt, but I will require a contract be set up so I can be sure I am reimbursed.

A little about me: I do not and have never smoked. I do not drink, and will not drink while I am pumping. I do not take any daily medications aside from prenatal vitamins. My blood type is B-. I am a full time student and will be able to pump every 2-3 hours. I have a healthy diet and life style. My husband and I are STD free, and completely monogamous. He and I both have been tested for STD's and other diseases in the last year. We live in Delaware, and only have one child. I served in the Air Force from 2005 to 2009, and was honorably discharged. My husband is still in the Air Force. I have truly been blessed with so much in my life, and I just want to give back. I know that people pray for the ability to have children but cant, so I decided to become a surrogate to help God to answer their prayers. Now I will have the ability to help answer the prayers of those in need of breastmilk.

harlequine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down