MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Taken)500 estimate ounces of milk to donate(Taken)

2 posters

Go down

(Taken)500 estimate ounces of milk to donate(Taken) Empty Re: (Taken)500 estimate ounces of milk to donate(Taken)

Post by mamma2j Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:49 am

Would whoever took this milk like mine as well??? Not as much, probably abotu 100oz - and some of it will "expire" soon if it's not taken! I also live in Bergen County....

Hate to see my milk go down the drain.

Mine is also all dairy and soy free, and I never, ever, drink or smoke!

mamma2j

Back to top Go down

(Taken)500 estimate ounces of milk to donate(Taken) Empty Re: (Taken)500 estimate ounces of milk to donate(Taken)

Post by Jocelyn156 Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:33 am

Excited to report that it's been taken! cheers

Jocelyn156

Back to top Go down

(Taken)500 estimate ounces of milk to donate(Taken) Empty (Taken)500 estimate ounces of milk to donate(Taken)

Post by Jocelyn156 Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:32 pm

I pump 20 ounces in one sitting and pump 8 times a day.. I have an estimated 500 or more ounces in my freezer. On top of running out of space, I've realized that I may never touch that stash.

I have a 4 month old baby. I do no smoke, no not drink (not even occasionally), I can only drink Lactose free milk and do not eat soy. I do not take any medications at all.

I am currently in Bergen County, Lyndhurst NJ

It would be ideal if someone could pick it up if interested.

Any questions PM me. Very Happy

Last edited by Jocelyn156 on Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Jocelyn156

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down