MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

looking for milk for my 7 month old in Iowa

2 posters

Go down

looking for milk for my 7 month old in Iowa Empty Re: looking for milk for my 7 month old in Iowa

Post by jana Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:49 pm

Oh wow! Great! We live in Atalissa so I think you will be going right past us on 80! What time are you thinking ect ect. There is a BP right off 80 we could meet at.

Thanks!
Jana

jana

Back to top Go down

looking for milk for my 7 month old in Iowa Empty Re: looking for milk for my 7 month old in Iowa

Post by jdhuse Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:22 pm

Not sure if you are still in need, but we will be traveling to Iowa (from Illinois via 80), specifically Des Moines on Thanks Giving and I have hundreds of bags of milk if you wanted some. Just let me know.

jdhuse

Back to top Go down

looking for milk for my 7 month old in Iowa Empty looking for milk for my 7 month old in Iowa

Post by jana Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:11 am

Hello,
I have low milk supply and am looking for milk for my little one. He has been on breast milk thanks to pumping and wonderful donors!!!
Jana

lanemakela@iowatelecom.net

jana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down