MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

over 150 oz of milk -- willing to ship

4 posters

Go down

over 150 oz of milk -- willing to ship Empty Re: over 150 oz of milk -- willing to ship

Post by lstead Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:01 pm

anareyes1 wrote:if your breastmilk is still available i'd love it for my baby. i have a preemie who was 9 weeks early. i produce breastmilk (have been pumping for 4 months!) but i can't give it to her because i'm on so much medication. i developed preeclampsia and my blood pressure has been difficult to control since. usually these medications are tolerated but i've had many doctors tell me that the amount that i'm taking is too unsafe for the baby. they're afraid her blood pressure will go too low. so i'm still pumping hoping that one day soon i'll be able to wean off my meds and give her my own breastmilk. until then i'd really appreciate donated breastmilk. she has allergies to most formulas and difficulties digesting the formula because she's a preemie. you can email me at anareyes1@yahoo.com or call me at 626-376-1149. it would be so wonderful if i could give her any breastmilk!. i'm happy to pay for whatever shipping costs!

sent you an email Smile

lstead

Back to top Go down

over 150 oz of milk -- willing to ship Empty Re: over 150 oz of milk -- willing to ship

Post by anareyes1 Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:56 pm

if your breastmilk is still available i'd love it for my baby. i have a preemie who was 9 weeks early. i produce breastmilk (have been pumping for 4 months!) but i can't give it to her because i'm on so much medication. i developed preeclampsia and my blood pressure has been difficult to control since. usually these medications are tolerated but i've had many doctors tell me that the amount that i'm taking is too unsafe for the baby. they're afraid her blood pressure will go too low. so i'm still pumping hoping that one day soon i'll be able to wean off my meds and give her my own breastmilk. until then i'd really appreciate donated breastmilk. she has allergies to most formulas and difficulties digesting the formula because she's a preemie. you can email me at anareyes1@yahoo.com or call me at 626-376-1149. it would be so wonderful if i could give her any breastmilk!. i'm happy to pay for whatever shipping costs!
anareyes1
anareyes1

Back to top Go down

Post by SLCMama Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:35 am

Pm'd you!

SLCMama

Back to top Go down

over 150 oz of milk -- willing to ship Empty over 150 oz of milk -- willing to ship

Post by sbrooks Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:00 am

Hello everyone and thank you for reading this! Very Happy

I had my second baby at the end of June and feel very blessed to be producing more milk than she needs. She is a little chunker and despite all her feedings, I have to occasionally pump because she is usually full after nursing on just one side. I have donated on this site before with my first baby and found it to be a very rewarding experience to be helping another baby. I currently have over 150 ozs in my freezer and quickly running out of room. The oldest milk is dated August 6th. All of my milk is collected in Lansinoh bags and most are bagged at 6 ozs. each. I am a non-smoker, HIV negative and on no medication but do take prenatal vitamins daily as well as a DHA supplement. I have the *very* rare glass of wine but don't feed my baby or pump near the time that I've had any alcohol. I think I've had 2 or 3 glasses of wine in the last 3 1/2 months, just to give you an idea of how much alcohol I consume. I have heard/read different stories on how long frozen milk is good for. It is stored in a freezer w/ a separate door above a fridge. I've heard anywhere from 3-6 months. If the 3 months is true, then this milk probably needs to be used soon. I can get bloodwork results, fill out the online application and get whatever paperwork you need from my doctor. Plus, I have contacted the mom that I've donated to before and she is willing to be contacted regarding her experience with my milk for her baby. I live in Independence, MO (just outside Kansas City) and have tried to donate locally on the boards for Kansas and Missouri but it seems that everyone here is looking to donate instead of receive milk. The mom I donated to before was a local mom when I still lived in South Florida and I've never shipped before but willing to do so now because I would hate for my milk to go to waste. If you are interested, please PM me or respond on this board. Thanks!

--Stephanie--

sbrooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down