MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk to Donate in Northern Indiana

4 posters

Go down

Milk to Donate in Northern Indiana Empty Re: Milk to Donate in Northern Indiana

Post by rebeccajo Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:19 pm

I gave away the milk I had. I will have more milk at some point. I pump every other day or so.

Good luck finding milk for your babies.

-rebecca

rebeccajo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lia Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:50 am

Hi Rebecca,

Do you still have milk? I would love yours if it is still available.

Thank you so much,

Lia

liamillard@gmail.com

805-646-8078 Cell

Lia

Back to top Go down

Post by kmeinken Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:57 am

I sent you a PM. Please let me know if your BM is still available. Thanks so much!

kmeinken

Back to top Go down

Post by Unterfunco Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:51 pm

I sent you a pm Smile Thank you so much for your generosity! Very Happy

Unterfunco

Back to top Go down

Milk to Donate in Northern Indiana Empty Milk to Donate in Northern Indiana

Post by rebeccajo Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:44 pm

I live near South Bend. I have a 4 week old (born 9/9/10) and have oversupply so I've been pumping and storing it in my deep freezer. I filled out a form on the Indiana milkbank website but haven't heard anything back from them so I thought I'd see if anyone in the area needs milk. I was tested during my pregnancy in March and do not have any diseases.

I'm not sure how much milk I have because I don't generally keep track. I freeze the bags flat on their sides. It's a decent supply and I would be willing to be a continuous donor for someone if that would work out. Some of the milk does have caffeine (I have been caffeine free for 2 weeks but before that I was drinking several cokes a day and sometimes a coffee) but no other medications or drugs.

-Rebecca

rebeccajo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down