MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indiana mom willing to donate localy, or ship.

2 posters

Go down

Indiana mom willing to donate localy, or ship. Empty Re: Indiana mom willing to donate localy, or ship.

Post by Lia Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:45 pm

Hi,

I have an adopted son who is receiving donated BM and we actually got a huge donation a few months back so we should be set for about 4 months. I know of a mom who just 6 weeks ago adopted a little girl from Ethiopia. She is very interested in a milk donation. Do you still have milk? Or would you be willing to pump for her? If you do I will let the 2 of you work out the details. Where are you? We are both in Indianapolis.

Thanks so much,

Lia

Lia

Back to top Go down

Indiana mom willing to donate localy, or ship. Empty Re: Indiana mom willing to donate localy, or ship.

Post by blindinglight Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:08 pm

Still have milk to donate...
blindinglight
blindinglight

Back to top Go down

Indiana mom willing to donate localy, or ship. Empty Indiana mom willing to donate localy, or ship.

Post by blindinglight Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:04 pm

Hello! I am new to this site so please bear with me.

I am 29 years old, mother of 2 children. One is almost 3 the other is 11 weeks. I nursed my first for 22 months. I am planning of nursing my new one longer. I am a SAHM. I have a great pump, and I have pumped everyday. I haven't been pumping regularly, because I don't need to stash anymore. I have my own personal stash. I don't have any extra currently, but I pump off around 16 oz a day extra. I believe if I start pumping regularly again, that number will build.

I was just dumping what I was getting extra, until someone suggested that I donate. I don’t want to donate to a milk bank. I like this milkshare idea. I would love to help a family feed their baby. I have the milk and we don’t need it. I am capable of producing enough to help another family. I also have the time.

If a family is here locally I am willing to wet-nurse. IF it is ok with both parties. I am willing to ship anywhere if no one local is found.

I am disease free. I don’t smoke, drink or take any medications regularly. I have blood test from my pregnancy stating I am STD free, I can get copies or more new tests done if needed. I have been married 3 years, and I have had no other partners in 7 years.

Please message me first and we will let things go from there. Thanks!

Smile
blindinglight
blindinglight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down