MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

question about recieving emails through new forum

3 posters

Go down

question about recieving emails through new forum Empty question about recieving emails through new forum

Post by neocleo Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:39 pm

hi- I like to see all of the new emails as they are written- people donating and people in need. Can that still happen through this forum?? and if so how do I turn that feature on. If not do I need to come in and look at each state to find milk. Thank you
sarah Very Happy
neocleo
neocleo

Back to top Go down

question about recieving emails through new forum Empty email subscription

Post by Mamato3 Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:16 pm

Sara,

This forum is structured very similarly to the bfar forum (breastfeeding after reduction). There is a link on each topic that says "watch this topic". If you click on it, you will get emails when topics are posted.

Happy surfing!
Mamato3
Mamato3

Back to top Go down

question about recieving emails through new forum Empty watching topics

Post by Tamara123 Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:39 pm

Can you share in more detail how to watch a topic. I can't see that option when I look at topics. Thanks!

Tamara123

Back to top Go down

question about recieving emails through new forum Empty Re: question about recieving emails through new forum

Post by neocleo Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:45 pm

I just found it - click on a topic- like a state or whatever then look on the right- it says start watching this forum click on that- then they send you an email when a post has gone up- hope that helps
sarah
neocleo
neocleo

Back to top Go down

question about recieving emails through new forum Empty Re: question about recieving emails through new forum

Post by Tamara123 Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:49 pm

neocleo wrote:I just found it - click on a topic- like a state or whatever then look on the right- it says start watching this forum click on that- then they send you an email when a post has gone up- hope that helps
sarah
There it is. Thanks!

Tamara123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down