MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have some milk in Boise

3 posters

Go down

Have some milk in Boise Empty Re: Have some milk in Boise

Post by BethanyRStanley Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:42 am

I would love to get some of your milk.

Thanks,
Bethany
(Army mom in Boise, ID)

BethanyRStanley

Back to top Go down

Post by tjg22 Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:34 am

I'm interested! If you still have the milk, please email me at huntsmanstuff AT gmail DOT com.

Thank you!
Tina

tjg22

Back to top Go down

Have some milk in Boise Empty Have some milk in Boise

Post by itsgillian Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:26 am

Hello, I am the mom to a 3 month old and have some extra milk in my freezer, which is getting quite full. Also, while the milk isn't expired, I don't want have to throw it away because I can't use it up in time, or run out of room. I am taking Zoloft, which the ped, my ob/gyn, a lactation consultant, and the pharmacist all say is very safe for babies, but can't be in milk for milk banks. One of the banks concentrates the milk and gives it to babies 3 pounds or lighter, so I can understand the requirement. If you are at all concerned, please ask your ped. I currently have about 100-150 ounces. I am looking for a one time donation, that I may be able to repeat, but I can't commit to a weekly or monthly donation.

itsgillian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down