MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Would Like to Donate

2 posters

Go down

I Would Like to Donate Empty Re: I Would Like to Donate

Post by journeyworks Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:45 am

Hello Jenn: I am definitely interested. Because of early complications my daughter will not come to breast. She was almost exclusively breast milk fed for the first almost 5 months, but I have been unable to keep up as she's gotten older and I've had to return to work PT from home. I was pumping 8+times per day but can reasonably get in 4 to 6 these days and can only seem to make 8 oz daily. So additional milk to get her closer to exclusively breast would be wonderful.

I've not done this before, so I suppose we can discuss the logistics of you shipping what I assume will be frozen milk and I assume me paying for the shipping.

Thanks for your generosity!

journeyworks

Back to top Go down

I Would Like to Donate Empty I Would Like to Donate

Post by Jenn Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:12 pm

I have decided to donate my breast milk! I would love to help a family since I have been blessed with a great supply.

I am currently dairy-free, and have been for a few months -- my son can't tolerate ANY dairy at all.

I am not taking any medications (I do take prenatals and DHA), I am very healthy, I am married -- any other questions, just ask!

Oh, and I live on the Eastern Shore of MD. I would be willing to ship, but not to drive a distance.

sunny

Jenn

Back to top Go down