MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breast milk needed- Please help!

3 posters

Go down

Breast milk needed- Please help! Empty Re: Breast milk needed- Please help!

Post by mommysmz Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:40 am

I am in Ma. I have about 200 oz

mommysmz

Back to top Go down

Post by jane_p Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:36 pm

Please let me know if you still need breastmilk. I live in California.
I have about 300oz available.
PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT: jane.polonsky@yahoo.com

jane_p

Back to top Go down

Breast milk needed- Please help! Empty Breast milk needed- Please help!

Post by jkadrie Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:04 am

Hello,
My son is 6 weeks old. I breastfed him for the first few weeks, but had some issues at the beginning that hindered my supply. I tried and tried and tried to increase my supply, but to no avail. I sought help from several lactation consultants and tried every trick in the book. I am incredible saddened by this. Even worse, my son does not take well to formula. I am in desperate need to find a donor so that my son can still receive breastmilk. I would be incredibly grateful to anyone who would be willing to help me give my son the start he deserves. I would like to find someone local (AZ) but I am willing to pay any and all shipping costs.
Thank you in advance Smile

Last edited by jkadrie on Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

jkadrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down