MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breast Reduction--Low Milk Supply--Milk Needed

2 posters

Go down

Breast Reduction--Low Milk Supply--Milk Needed Empty Re: Breast Reduction--Low Milk Supply--Milk Needed

Post by hokiejill Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:32 am

I'm still looking for more donor milk in Virginia for my baby boy.

hokiejill

Back to top Go down

Breast Reduction--Low Milk Supply--Milk Needed Empty Re: Breast Reduction--Low Milk Supply--Milk Needed

Post by chels929 Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:42 pm

Somewhere between 80 - 100 ounces.

chels929

Back to top Go down

Post by hokiejill Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:32 pm

One more question--how much milk do you have?

hokiejill

Back to top Go down

Post by chels929 Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:29 pm

Ok, let me know asap as there are two other people interested. No, there are no health problems. I had high blood pressure at the end of my pregnancy but never had to take medication for it and of course the milk is from after the baby was born. For what its worth, I had a nonmedicated vaginal childbirth. I still take my prenatal vitamin. I am on no special diet but I have followed Weight Watchers for the majority of my post pregnancy & so I eat a lot of fresh fruits & veggies (but do not buy organic). Most of the milk is from the end of January through May. I did not pump from June-mid August because I am a teacher and was home with my daughter then.

chels929

Back to top Go down

Post by hokiejill Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:04 pm

My sister in law may be in Lynchburg next weekend for Liberty homecoming -- I will know for sure in the next few days.

Is there anything about your milk, i.e. diet, medications, etc that you can tell me?

hokiejill

Back to top Go down

Post by chels929 Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:56 am

I go to NC (Burlington area) sometimes but not sure when we're going next. Do you know anything about shipping it? I could ship it to you if you reimburse me for shipping charges. I could possibly meet you in Roanoke on a weekend if we plan accordingly.

chels929

Back to top Go down

Post by hokiejill Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:07 pm

I am in Galax, VA. Are you ever anywhere south of Lynchburg?

I do have plans to be in Lynchburg, but not until the weekend of November 30-December 2 for the Living Christmas Tree show at Thomas Road Baptist Church.

hokiejill

Back to top Go down

Post by chels929 Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:00 pm

Where are you located? I am in Lynchburg and could give you frozen milk.

chels929

Back to top Go down

Breast Reduction--Low Milk Supply--Milk Needed Empty Breast Reduction--Low Milk Supply--Milk Needed

Post by hokiejill Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:58 pm

I had a breast reduction 10 years ago. My first child was born August 8, 2012, and I am only able to pump around 10 oz a day so I am short on my little boy's feeding needs. I would appreciate any milk anyone has to donate. I am hoping to be able to supplement with breast milk instead of formula. I have some locally donated milk but am almost out.

hokiejill

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down