MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1,500 oz of frozen breast milk - Las Vegas

2 posters

Go down

1,500 oz of frozen breast milk - Las Vegas Empty Re: 1,500 oz of frozen breast milk - Las Vegas

Post by losier9 Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:16 am

Hello, I sent you an email about your milk. I would love to come and pick it up, I live about 3 hours from Vegas. Pick up would not be a problem! Please email me at newlifeof6@hotmail.com
Thank you,
Valerie

losier9

Back to top Go down

1,500 oz of frozen breast milk - Las Vegas Empty 1,500 oz of frozen breast milk - Las Vegas

Post by s.teruya-smith@hotmail.co Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:49 pm

I have available approximately 1,500 oz of frozen breast milk stored in my deep freezer and freezer. They are nicely organized in breast milk bags stored in ziplock bags by the dates. I am not sure the exact amount that is stored, but it is an average of 20 oz a day since May 15 (20 oz x 75 days). My son is 4 1/2 months old, and I was planning on stopping soon and using the frozen milk. However, I have decided that I will just keep pumping for the next couple of months and will not need the breast milk. I have a over supply of milk, as you can tell. I am looking to donate this milk to a baby or babies that are in need of it. Pick up would have to be arranged, so it would have to be someone local or neighboring states. It would just be too expensive to ship out. Please send me an email if you are interested.

**I am healthy, do not smoke or drink. I am not taking or have taken any medications while pumping (not even tylenol). I do take prenatal vitamins and DHA supplement.

Last edited by s.teruya-smith@hotmail.co on Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added health information)

s.teruya-smith@hotmail.co

Back to top Go down