MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

looking for milk in vegas:)

4 posters

Go down

looking for milk in vegas:) Empty Re: looking for milk in vegas:)

Post by neocleo Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:06 pm

Thanks guys !!!! We are so grateful:) I'll email you after work since I'm in a meeting. We appreciate it so much.
Sarah
neocleo
neocleo

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyjoe906 Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:08 pm

i would love to help as well.As of right now i am building my milk up by pumping. so i should have extra shortly if you would like to email me we can keep in contact kandy906@yahoo.com
Amanda

milkyjoe906

Back to top Go down

Post by shugs-n-sweets Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:23 pm

I am also interested in helping. Please contact me at jsondeland@hotmail.com

shugs-n-sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatierlaura Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:39 pm

I think I replied to one of you other posts.. I would love to help.

chocolatierlaura

Back to top Go down

looking for milk in vegas:) Empty looking for milk in vegas:)

Post by neocleo Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:26 pm

hi I am looking to find milk I live in so cal and would drive to vegas- we are running very low. thanks to the kindness of donors my adopted son has been on breastmilk exclusively since birth- he does not tolerate formula and has reflux. if you have any milk to spare we would be so grateful- if not thank you for what you do !!!!!! this website is such a blessing:)
sarah
neocleo
neocleo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down