MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk available - western ma

2 posters

Go down

Milk available - western ma Empty milk supply

Post by Renee Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:02 am

Thank you!

Renee

Back to top Go down

Milk available - western ma Empty Re: Milk available - western ma

Post by Veronica Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:42 am

It is already gone - but when the supply builds up again I will send you a message!

Veronica

Back to top Go down

Milk available - western ma Empty Looking for Milk Supply

Post by Renee Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:09 pm

Would love to coordinate a pick up if your milk is still available.

We're in Albany New York but come out to Springfield to the Shriner's Hospital fairly regularly.

Please email if still available.

Renee

email: seynabou5@hotmail.com

Thank you.

Renee

Back to top Go down

Milk available - western ma Empty Milk available - western ma

Post by Veronica Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:30 am

I am a first time mom with a lot of extra milk in the freezer ready to go to anyone who can use it. I am located in Western MA (Springfield area). I will not claim to be perfect, I have an occasional cup of coffee or tea (but not every day, at the most one cup twice a week), I eat dairy and nuts. I produce way more than my LO eats and have simply run out of freezer space. All milk is in Medela pump and save bags, labeled with the date it was pumped and amount in each bag. My baby is 4 months old, the milk is from April - present. I take my prenatals daily and am also on the mini pill. I do not eat brocolli, cauliflower or blueberries - LO gets gassy on the first 2 and everytime I have eaten blueberries LO has gotten a bad diaper rash, so the milk from the day of and after my consumption of those items have already been thrown out. On occasion I do eat onions and garlic - LO has not had any problems with those items

Please contact me if you wish to take this stash off my hands!

Veronica

Back to top Go down

Milk available - western ma Empty Re: Milk available - western ma

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down