MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for Milk in Pittsburgh and Western PA

3 posters

Go down

Looking for Milk in Pittsburgh and Western PA Empty Re: Looking for Milk in Pittsburgh and Western PA

Post by ssebeck Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:20 pm

HI Kristan-

I live in Pittsburgh and have a lot of milk (about 500 oz.) that I can share with you. I am a healthy mom, non drinker, non smoker and do not take any meds other than prenatal vitamins. I produce more than my little one is using and he is also approaching one. I may also have more in the future when he is done nursing. Please let me know if you are still in need.

It is currently stored in a deep freezer.

Thanks,
Stacie

ssebeck

Back to top Go down

Looking for Milk in Pittsburgh and Western PA Empty Milk offer from Luce family to baby Cary

Post by kristanoa Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:49 am

Thank you.
We'll be driving to Silver Spring Md for thanksgiving and possibly my in laws will be coming to Pgh from S.S in the next month.
Can you hold it for us?
Or if we look on a map maybe we can meet over a weekend.
What do you think and thank you so much!
Kristan
kristanoa
kristanoa

Back to top Go down

Looking for Milk in Pittsburgh and Western PA Empty Re: Looking for Milk in Pittsburgh and Western PA

Post by lucefamily Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:15 am

I just posted about some frozen milk to rehome Very Happy My daughter is 9 weeks old, and my supply is a little more than her belly is ready for. Im in harford county maryland, but will be traveling to western maryland this month.
lucefamily
lucefamily

Back to top Go down

Looking for Milk in Pittsburgh and Western PA Empty Looking for Milk in Pittsburgh and Western PA

Post by kristanoa Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:31 am

Hi Pittsburgh/Western Pa area moms,
I am looking for donations of breast milk for my 3 month old son Cary. Our son was born via gestational carrier and we are thrilled to have him in our lives!
To date he has thrived on donated breast milk and we want to continue giving him the best food for as long as possible.
We have a car and are willing to drive to you or meet at a convenient location.

Thank you for considering our baby with your delicious donation.

Kristan
eagerly awaiting the gift of milk ;-)
kristanoa
kristanoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down