MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breast Milk Available In East Tennessee Area

2 posters

Go down

Breast Milk Available In East Tennessee Area Empty Milk

Post by alyssal615 Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:58 am

Hey there-- we may not live close at all, but I was wondering if your milk was still available? I live in spartanburg, SC. Alyssa

alyssal615

Back to top Go down

Breast Milk Available In East Tennessee Area Empty Breast Milk Available In East Tennessee Area

Post by One Maid A Milkin Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:30 pm

I am a mommy of an 8 month old boy and we have lots of extra milk! I will probably be giving some away in the next month and I am also about to donate some to a milk bank. However, I would much rather be able to give to to someone directly and be able to see who I'm helping than for a milk bank to charge $3 an oz. for it. I take no medication, don't drink, don't smoke or do drugs. I take a prenatal vitamin every day and an extra Vitamin D so my little man is not deficient. I would love to be able to help a sick baby/preemie. I had supply issues at first and know what it's like to want your baby to be completely breastfeed even when it's not possible. My son is thriving off my milk and I would love for another baby to also. He's in the 95th percentile for weight and 75th for length. If you know someone in need please email me at onemaidamilkin@yahoo.com . All I ask is that I be reimbursed for my bags and a little gas money so I can meet you somewhere. I would love to find someone to help. Thanks!

One Maid A Milkin

Back to top Go down