MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for breastmilk in Nashville, could provide Medela breastpump

2 posters

Go down

Looking for breastmilk in Nashville, could provide Medela breastpump  Empty Re: Looking for breastmilk in Nashville, could provide Medela breastpump

Post by ayalanya Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:42 pm

Oh! I need to set this thing to notify me when I get replies! Smile

Cool. I had to go back to work full-time for a couple of weeks and got the semi-anticipated supply drop (currently producing exactly enough for her), but expect things to get back up once we move, since I'll be working with baby in tow. I'll definitely be giving you a call as soon as that happens, probably in a couple of weeks.

Also - I have I think 55oz frozen right now, and expect to still have it when we move unless my mother in law uses some of it to feed my daughter. Assuming I still have all or most of it when we leave Florida on Monday, would you like it? It will have that soapy smell/flavor, so it may be a good gauge of whether or not your baby minds the taste.

ayalanya

Back to top Go down

Looking for breastmilk in Nashville, could provide Medela breastpump  Empty Re: Looking for breastmilk in Nashville, could provide Medela breastpump

Post by NashvilleMommy Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:11 am

Embarassed

Last edited by NashvilleMommy on Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total

NashvilleMommy

Back to top Go down

Post by ayalanya Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:54 am

Hello!

I have a three-month-old daughter, and my husband and I are about to move to Nashville. If you still need milk in a few weeks, please let me know? My pump is starting to get frustrating, but even with its foibles I'm producing around 4-8oz a day that my daughter doesn't drink. I can only imagine what I might get using a better pump!

There are a couple of things I should warn you about in advance - first, I seem to have an excess of lipase, so unless your baby doesn't mind the taste, I may need to give it to you every day or every couple of days (or I/you can pasteurize it so that it can be frozen without developing an aftertaste). And secondly, the last time I was tested I came up positive for the cold sore variant of hsv - I've never had a cold sore, and I don't know which test they used (some apparently throw both false negatives and false positives), but in the interest of full disclosure that seems relevant.

ayalanya

Back to top Go down

Looking for breastmilk in Nashville, could provide Medela breastpump  Empty Looking for breastmilk in Nashville, could provide Medela breastpump

Post by NashvilleMommy Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:44 pm

Embarassed

Last edited by NashvilleMommy on Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total

NashvilleMommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down