MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Due August and looking for milk! (seattle/eastside)

2 posters

Go down

Due August and looking for milk! (seattle/eastside) Empty still have milk avail

Post by myral Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:50 am

sorry, like you, my nofifications have been going in the junk mail. if you still need the milk you can email me at myraloo236@hotmail.com you're due in august, i hope it's not too late!

myral

Back to top Go down

Due August and looking for milk! (seattle/eastside) Empty Re: Due August and looking for milk! (seattle/eastside)

Post by chellebee Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:03 pm

I just happened to look in my spam box and saw that my notification went there. Sad If you still have this milk available, I would love to talk to you further. I should be getting the notifications now in my inbox. Smile

chellebee

Back to top Go down

Due August and looking for milk! (seattle/eastside) Empty Re: Due August and looking for milk! (seattle/eastside)

Post by myral Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:48 am

Hello, I'm in Bellevue in the Eastgate area and have a small chest freezer full of milk, half of which I'd like to donate. My son was born in April one month early so I had to pump for the first three months until he got the hang of breast feeding. When you say "matching age", do you mean the age of the baby when the milk was pumped? Hope I can help, let me know Smile

myral

Back to top Go down

Due August and looking for milk! (seattle/eastside) Empty Due August and looking for milk! (seattle/eastside)

Post by chellebee Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:59 pm

Hi milk mamas Very Happy

I am due mid august with our second baby. My first baby was exclusively breastfed thanks to the AMAZING moms of milkshare! I never would have thought it was possible to never allow formula to touch his lips, but it was!

I was diagnosed with unexplained low supply. The short of the long is that despite pulling out all the stops and trying everything under the sun, I was not able to develop a full supply. I am hoping for a very different birth this time that will be more conducive to a good supply, but given how bad off I was before, I don't feel confident to say that 'this time it will be OK'--we just don't know exactly why things didn't work. For this reason, I would LOVE to have a small freezer stash to start us off until I know if I need to look for long-term help. I like matching age as close as possible, but when it comes down either milk or no milk, (we've been there) breastmilk is breastmilk and I will take what I can get for the little peanut. I do prefer moms are not on any medications (though if you are I am willing to discuss what it is and if that's ok for us).

If you are interested in helping us out, let me know! I am happy to give more details about our situation and can also put you in contact with a mom who was an ongoing donor for us last time who can vouche for me. We are on the eastside, but I am happy to drive in to Seattle to pick up milk also.

chellebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down