MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breastmilk To Donate

3 posters

Go down

Breastmilk To Donate Empty Re: Breastmilk To Donate

Post by derekvalenzuela Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:40 pm

Yes please that's awesome please e mail me at derekv@cbsconnect.com or call at 9493946069 thanks so much!!! Derek

derekvalenzuela

Back to top Go down

Post by pumpforlife Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:38 pm

Hi,
I am in SJC and I have milk. Would love to talk with you in more detail about donating to you.
Cindy

pumpforlife

Back to top Go down

Post by derekvalenzuela Mon May 24, 2010 4:31 pm

Hello,

My name is Derek Valenzuela and my wife and I have recently adopted a beautiful baby boy. He was born 3/9/10. He had a very high bliirubin count and he mother smoke so we knew he needed milk badly and want to get him back on tract with the best food in the world! We have received a small supply of breast milk on this site (Thank God) but are now running very low. We want to be able to provide breast milk for him and would love to be considered. We live in San Juan Capistrano, CA but would be willing to ship the milk. We might want to wait until there is a bit more milk but if you dont mind going through the shipping process of course we would pay for it all.

Myles is a beautiful African American boy and it's fun to see me, a Mexican American, my wife Emily a Caucasian, and now Myles together. We are like the mini-united nations! Any who please let me know if you have available breast milk. Please e mail me personally if you like (derekv@cbsconnect.com) or just reply on this post. Thanks again and God Bless.
[img][/img]

http://www5.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=2256739017/a=2429432026_5440365/

http://photos2.walmart.com/shareethumbnailshare/AlbumID=3145632004/albumcount=1/p=5591270844966583/l=1075979004/g=17023954/cobrandOid=1011/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALB/pns/share/p=5591270844966583/l=1075979004/g=17023954/cobrandOid=1011/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALB

derekvalenzuela

Back to top Go down

Breastmilk To Donate Empty Breastmilk To Donate

Post by nomoremilk Mon May 24, 2010 3:46 pm

Last edited by nomoremilk on Fri May 28, 2010 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

nomoremilk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down