MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need Breastmilk for 6 month old twin

2 posters

Go down

Need Breastmilk for 6 month old twin Empty Re: Need Breastmilk for 6 month old twin

Post by Alicia Sat May 22, 2010 1:58 pm

Hi! I have a ton of breast milk that I would love to donate. My daughter is almost 4 months old and isn't taking as much as I pump (while I'm at work). I'm going through the process to donate to the milk bank at the University of Minnesota, but that is for profit. I'd much rather donate it directly to someone who needs it rather than to a milk bank who will charge others to use it (especially when I'm willing to donate it for free!). If you still need some and are interested, let me know!

I also plan to pump at least once a day in the summer for my daughter if needed and for donation. I'm a teacher so I'm home in the summer and won't be pumping at work like I do now.

Here's my e-mail address: aliciamdarby@hotmail.com (I live about 15 minutes from Mounds View!).

Alicia

Back to top Go down

Need Breastmilk for 6 month old twin Empty Need Breastmilk for 6 month old twin

Post by samanthasaragruver Thu May 20, 2010 3:16 pm

I am in need of breast milk. My twins were born 3 months premature and have had many health problems including heart surgery for the smallest one. I have pumped and then pumped and nursed from the start. The 2nd twin came home at the end of March and I am now almost out of the frozen breast milk I had saved up. I am currently nursing both as often as possible, but the smaller one has trouble eating so we have to use a thickener and give him the breast milk by bottle most of the time and despite my all my efforts I am only producing just over 40oz a day total while i need about 50 to 55oz a day to feed both babies. I also have a 2 and a half year old son and 1 and a half year old daughter so I extremely busy and just can't fit in more than the 12 times a day total nursing of both babies and pumping 3 times a day. Any amount you can give us would be SO helpful as I will run out of frozen milk tomorrow.

Thank you and my God bless you.

--Samantha
samanthasaragruver
samanthasaragruver

Back to top Go down