MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CA/LAMom with nearly four month adopted son would LOVE your breast milk!! PLEASE

3 posters

Go down

CA/LAMom with nearly four month adopted son would LOVE your breast milk!! PLEASE Empty Re: CA/LAMom with nearly four month adopted son would LOVE your breast milk!! PLEASE

Post by annette7931 Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:53 pm

no i haven't had any kind of blood work done since i found out i was pregnant over a year ago. I have close to 90 ounces but 20 of those ounces are dated between Nov 29 and Dec 2nd (meaning they are really close to, or have already hit the 3 month mark) so i'm really trying to get them used by someone. My dd won't take bottles anymore so they are just sitting there piling up.

I do have three other possible recipients so i kinda decided the first person to say "meet me at the [place] at [time]" is the one who gets the stored up stuff. But i still pump and i will have more to donate soon.
annette7931
annette7931

https://facebook.com/annette7931

Back to top Go down

CA/LAMom with nearly four month adopted son would LOVE your breast milk!! PLEASE Empty Re: CA/LAMom with nearly four month adopted son would LOVE your breast milk!! PLEASE

Post by girlfridaygirl Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:40 pm

hi,
Thanks for getting in touch !
YES I would love your milk.
Let me know if you ahve been tested etc.
I can drive to come and get it whenever you want.
How much do you think you have?
You are our angel.
Best,
Andrea
&Jonah
girlfridaygirl
girlfridaygirl

Back to top Go down

CA/LAMom with nearly four month adopted son would LOVE your breast milk!! PLEASE Empty re:

Post by annette7931 Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:09 pm

I live in the la area... well bellflower to be more exact and if you still need it i have a ton of milk that i can donate!
annette7931
annette7931

https://facebook.com/annette7931

Back to top Go down

Post by ein328 Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:53 pm

Hi!
I have a four-month old daughter, and we have about 200 oz in the freezer right now. I'm willing to ship if you're willing if you're interested.

--Emily
ein328
ein328

Back to top Go down

CA/LAMom with nearly four month adopted son would LOVE your breast milk!! PLEASE Empty CA/LAMom with nearly four month adopted son would LOVE your breast milk!! PLEASE

Post by girlfridaygirl Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:14 pm

LA Mom with nearly four month adopted son would LOVE your breast milk!! PLEASE
by girlfridaygirl Today at 7:13 pm

Hi,
Im so grateful to have received a bunch of breast milk around Xmas. Now that supply is dwindling and Im searching for new, generous donors who are willing to gift me with whatever milk they have.
Jonah is a true joy and I feel so lucky to have him in my life these past nearly four months and nothing makes me happier than knowing Im giving him a great start with breast milk.
PLEASE contact me. I will drive and get the milk and/or arrange for shipping.
Many thanks for your generosity in donating.
All the best,
Andrea & Jonah
girlfridaygirl
girlfridaygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down