MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would love milk for my 5 month old baby

2 posters

Go down

Would love milk for my 5 month old baby Empty Re: Would love milk for my 5 month old baby

Post by ajlis7 Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:17 pm

Hi,
I have milk to share. My daughter is 3.5 months old and I make way more than she can eat. I take a Zyrtec daily for allergies. I also eat dairy in case your little one is sensitive. Otherwise I am healthy and my daughter is a little chunker and has almost doubled her birth weight. I am in Lockport, NY but would ship if you cover the cost. I donated milk with my previous two daughters and they were good experiences. Please let me know if you are interested.
Ami

ajlis7

Back to top Go down

Would love milk for my 5 month old baby Empty Would love milk for my 5 month old baby

Post by vlsmit2 Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:18 pm

Due to a hemorrhage right after birth, mouth issues that aren't compatible with my breasts and not so great BFing support I have a really low supply. I am able to pump 5-7oz for my baby a day (he doesn't latch) and the rest gets made up in formula. He doesn't have any food intolerance's but the formula just makes him spit up so much. It makes me sad for him to not get more breast milk and I would love some support in getting some for him. I live in a rural area too where there are not a lot of breast feeders and even less people able to donate.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
vlsmit2
vlsmit2

Back to top Go down