MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk needed in NW Suburb

3 posters

Go down

Milk needed in NW Suburb Empty Re: Milk needed in NW Suburb

Post by sandiod72 Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:34 am

When I donate my milk I just provide a copy of the blood work results from when I was pregnant. You should be able to get it from you Dr. or midwife. When you get the copy of your results you might ask them to point out where the specific results for HIV and Hepatisis shows as negative (some of the results are hard to figure out if you don't know what you are looking at).

sandiod72

Back to top Go down

Post by momee2three Sat May 29, 2010 10:02 pm

Not entirely sure where that is but I've heard its not that far. Do you know by any chance how I would go about getting the proof you need?

momee2three

Back to top Go down

Post by bridgetsmommi Fri May 28, 2010 7:21 am

Oh Grayslake isn't too far. I live in Carpentersville.

bridgetsmommi

Back to top Go down

Post by momee2three Fri May 28, 2010 7:00 am

Haha... ummm I dont have any proof... but I'm sure I could get some? I live near grayslake... which is not so much a suburb as closer to wisconsin.

momee2three

Back to top Go down

Post by bridgetsmommi Thu May 27, 2010 9:17 pm

Thank you momee2three. I am new to milkshare and I have been told that I need to ask if you have any proof of being free of transmittable diseases. Seems like a weird thing to ask but at the same time necessary. Also, which NE suburb do you live in?

bridgetsmommi

Back to top Go down

Post by momee2three Thu May 27, 2010 7:03 pm

I live in the NE suburbs... I am willing to donate if you still need it!

momee2three

Back to top Go down

Milk needed in NW Suburb Empty Milk needed in NW Suburb

Post by bridgetsmommi Mon May 03, 2010 3:06 pm

I have a 6 week old baby that is now needing 16 oz. of supplemented breastmilk a day. I am trying to pump but am only able to get between 6 and 8 extra oz. a day. I am desperately trying to avoid using formula and need breastmilk! I will supply freezer bags and will pick up milk within an hour radius of my home.

bridgetsmommi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down