MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

milk needed... newborn milk would be great... willing to travel for p/u

4 posters

Go down

milk needed... newborn milk would be great... willing to travel for p/u Empty Re: milk needed... newborn milk would be great... willing to travel for p/u

Post by tocancutty Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:59 am

Courtney,

I just sent you a direct email to the address you posted.

THANKS!
Jen

tocancutty

Back to top Go down

milk needed... newborn milk would be great... willing to travel for p/u Empty Re: milk needed... newborn milk would be great... willing to travel for p/u

Post by courtney987 Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:19 am

Hi Jen,
I live in Boca and have a small amount of milk to donate right now (maybe 30 bags approx 4oz in each bag). My son is 3 months old and I started pumping occasionally when he was a few weeks old. Now, due to oversupply, I pump and store 6-15 oz a day. I am trying not to build a huge stock of BM because I don't have the need for that much stored milk. After my last son, I donated to HMBANA so they did all the screenings including blood test and letters of clearance through my OB and pediatrician. I would be happy to show evidence of this donation if it would allow you greater peace of mind.
Let me know if you would like me to continue pumping for your baby due in October. I could store more than I am currently if needed. Please email me personally at joeandcourtney@gmail.com if you are interested.
Thanks,
Courtney

courtney987

Back to top Go down

Post by vkeisch Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:54 pm

hi there, i have about 150 oz of milk, but my daughter was 15 mo when pumped. i have donated to 5 other babies. please let me know if you are interested and we can discuss details

vkeisch

Back to top Go down

Post by white Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:57 pm

Hello,

I just had a baby girl June 16th but I wasn't sure if you considered that newborn. If I can help let me know. Also I live in West Palm Beach. I haven't done the donor screening yet.

Last edited by white on Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added info)

white

Back to top Go down

milk needed... newborn milk would be great... willing to travel for p/u Empty milk needed... newborn milk would be great... willing to travel for p/u

Post by tocancutty Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:07 pm

I live in Port St Lucie which is southeast FL (about 45 min north of palm beach).
Expecting baby #3 in October and trying to find some milk (newborn milk would be great if we can find) to prepare for baby's arrival.
On my own I am not capable of making much milk at all. Used every herb in book also took domperidone with baby #2 (high high dosage) and still needed to supplement. Not taking meds this time around (too hard on my body). Am heart broken that I cannot provide milk of my own but I still plan to bf using a Lact-Aid as I did with other children. Hoping i can find enough milk to be able to strictly supplement with breastmilk.

Please contact me if you think you can help in any way. I am willing to travel for milk if necessary or arrange shipping.

Thanks!
Jen

tocancutty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down