MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk needed for newborn in Maryland (AA Co but will travel)

2 posters

Go down

Milk needed for newborn in Maryland (AA Co but will travel) Empty Re: Milk needed for newborn in Maryland (AA Co but will travel)

Post by MDTwilightMom0609 Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:42 pm

I'm sending you a PM mama!! Smile

MDTwilightMom0609

Back to top Go down

Milk needed for newborn in Maryland (AA Co but will travel) Empty Re: Milk needed for newborn in Maryland (AA Co but will travel)

Post by isaacsmom Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:54 pm

I live in northeast pa and have a ton of milk in the freezer and I am still pumping everyday more than baby drinks so I freeze about 6 oz of milk per day. I'm looking to donate about 200-300 this time and again when my supply gets upthere again. So I could b a long term donor. I have a 6 month old boy who is 18 lbs and 27.5 in he crawls and is advanced in everything has never once been sick, not even sniffles. I don't smoke or drink I have all my blood work from pregnancy if you like to see, no diseases. I am willing to ship.

isaacsmom

Back to top Go down

Milk needed for newborn in Maryland (AA Co but will travel) Empty Milk needed for newborn in Maryland (AA Co but will travel)

Post by MDTwilightMom0609 Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:46 pm

Hello everyone! It's been a long time since I've needed to post here. Thank you to all the moms who pump and share their milk! You all are my hero's and I am beyond grateful for the help I received with my daughter.

My most recent baby, Jameson Grant, was born on September 25th and we hoped and prayed that supply wouldn't be an issue this go around but it seems it is. We've started to supplement him at the breast via lact-aid with some donor colostrum that a friend graciously shared with us. Having used donor milk for nearly 14 months with my daughter, I was so hoping that I would have a supply that allowed me to donate back. We're not sure why my supply seems so low this time except that I did have pre-eclampsia. I'm hoping that domperidone and pumping will bring my supply in stronger but Jameson is showing signs of dehydration and not voiding well so we need to supplement.

With my oldest son being a type 1 diabetic, it's been very important to us to not use formula with our subsequent children. Caleb was formula fed and while many things are linked to diabetes, formula is one that hits close to home for us. With the most recent recall on Similac formula, that fuels our search even more to give our newest baby the best food we can, as we did his older sister.

We live in Glen Burnie but will travel as far as needed, including out of state. I am glad to provide bags and/or bottles for collection or will re-emburse for bags you've already provided. My hope is to find a long term donor (or 2) however right now, one time donations are perfect! I have a small amount of colostrum and milk but need to find some soon.

Please send me a message and/or e-mail me directly (mdtwilightmom0609@gmail.com) if you have milk you are willing to share with baby Jameson!

Milk needed for newborn in Maryland (AA Co but will travel) J927

MDTwilightMom0609

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down