MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adopting newborn and really committed to feeding breast milk

4 posters

Go down

Adopting newborn and really committed to feeding breast milk Empty Still looking for milk?

Post by nidhimalpani Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:06 pm

Hi, I live in Houston and have quite a bit of milk that I would love to donate. Please let me know if you are still interested in getting breast milk - I am still pumping for my son, but produce more than enough and would hate to throw it out.

Thanks!

nidhimalpani

Back to top Go down

Adopting newborn and really committed to feeding breast milk Empty Re: Adopting newborn and really committed to feeding breast milk

Post by banjokelley Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:07 pm

I'm in Katy, and I've got a lot of milk in my freezer that my 6 month old doesn't want to eat. He likes to eat straight from the tap, and I'm running out of room in there. I'm not sure how much is in there, at least 100 oz, I'd guess, but I don't want to throw it out, and I need to do something with it.

I'll send you an email as well.

banjokelley

Back to top Go down

Adopting newborn and really committed to feeding breast milk Empty Re: Adopting newborn and really committed to feeding breast milk

Post by banjokelley Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:55 pm

I'm in Katy, and I've got a lot of milk in my freezer that my 6 month old doesn't want to eat. He likes to eat straight from the tap, and I'm running out of room in there. I'm not sure how much is in there, at least 100 oz, I'd guess, but I don't want to throw it out, and I need to do something with it.

I'll send you an email as well.

banjokelley

Back to top Go down

Post by The Leaky B@@b Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:21 am

Oh, would you like to see my blood work results? I will need to locate those, I had it done during my pregnancy and I'd be happy to share those with you so you know my milk is without any suspicion. Also, we eat mostly organic, no high fructose corn syrup but I do drink coffee and dairy. I was on medication during my pregnancy to control my vomiting and nausea but I was able to stop that right after birth and don't have any milk from the first few weeks (sorry) that would have any of that in it anyway. The milk I have stored is from around 12 weeks old on up, sorry I don't have any earlier milk with colostrum.

The Leaky B@@b

Back to top Go down

Post by The Leaky B@@b Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:14 am

I am in Spring Branch, not too far from IKEA. I need to go through and count how much I have in the freezer, I honestly have no idea but it isn't a huge amount. If I can increase my supply for him, I will. I'd be happy to have my milk going to a little one.

The Leaky B@@b

Back to top Go down

Adopting newborn and really committed to feeding breast milk Empty milk for Henry

Post by jillnsteve Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:39 am

Hi, You are so sweet to respond. Thank you. I would love to have your milk for Henry. He is really thriving on breast milk and I am determined to keep his supply going! Where do you live?

Jill

jillnsteve

Back to top Go down

Post by The Leaky B@@b Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:08 pm

Jill, have you found anyone to donate? I have a small stash in the freezer but if you're still looking I'll consider increasing my supply for your little guy. I'd love to help another baby get breastmilk.

The Leaky B@@b

Back to top Go down

Adopting newborn and really committed to feeding breast milk Empty Adopting newborn and really committed to feeding breast milk

Post by jillnsteve Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:53 am

Hi, I live in Houston, Texas. We are adopting a newborn that will be born on May 3. We are so excited and not very patiently Smile awaiting his arrival. We believe that we will be able to bring him home on May 5 or 6. I have been pumping to induce lactation and will continue to do that until he arrives. I have bought a Lact-Aid nurser and want to feed our baby breast milk with that hoping also that the suckling will help in bringing my milk in.

If you have milk that you would be able to donate to us, I would be so grateful. I will drive to get the milk or pay for shipping.

I really want to give our adopted baby the very best in nutrition and love. The love part I have plenty of...it is the milk that I need help with!

Please feel free to email me at ssatterwhite@comcast.net.

Thank you.

Jill

jillnsteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down