MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

im a surrogate due in july would like to donate =)

4 posters

Go down

im a surrogate due in july would like to donate =) Empty I am looking for a long term donor for my baby due in October/November 2010

Post by lisam10 Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:25 am

Hello, My name is Lisa. I am not sure if you have found anyone as yet but I am definitely interested. I live in Kansas but I will reimburse you for the shipping costs and the bags. Since you are due in July and my little one either in October or November (I have a vertical c-section due to a fibroid removal and then I had a c-section) that would be really close for the milk. Well, here is my contact information. Phone number is 316-201-1149 or you can email me at bat4010wow@yahoo.com blessings,lisa

lisam10

Back to top Go down

im a surrogate due in july would like to donate =) Empty please keep me in mind as well.

Post by cwzeech Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:13 am

i don't know where you are located, but i am an intended parent as well. My baby was born mid-March so he is 6-weeks today. Smile

My surrogate wasn't really interested in pumping for milk. I am attempting induced lactation as well. Being that this is my first baby, I am expressing very little milk thus far, but i'm on domperidone, fenugreek, goat's rue and shatavari. I would like the benefits of breast milk for my baby as well. However, I do have a budget with respect to shipping; hence, where are u located? Thanks for reading.
Smile
wanda
310 374-6559 home
310 849-1593 cell.
cwzeech
cwzeech

Back to top Go down

im a surrogate due in july would like to donate =) Empty Great name! Would love to be a recipient.

Post by MamaSarah Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:43 pm

I love your Milk Share name! What a generous mom! I am seeking donor milk for my baby due in June. I have insufficient glandular tissue and had to supplement considerably with my son. I am taking herbs and will do all I can to maximize my supply but I don't have much to work with. My son did terribly on formula, and we were so fortunate to receive donor milk to supplement what I was able to provide. The difference is amazing! Please keep me in mind.

MamaSarah

Back to top Go down

im a surrogate due in july would like to donate =) Empty im a surrogate due in july would like to donate =)

Post by takes_a_village Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:43 pm

i am a surrogate for a friend and will be having the baby in mid july i had planned to pump and ship the milk to the baby but my friend prefers formula. i myself breastfed both of my children and am a strong believer of its benifits. i will be nursing the baby at the hospital and will be pumping from there on i would like to find someone looking for a long term (6mths to a yr) situation where either we can ship the milk or can meet if you live in oregon. i am healthy do not smoke or do drugs and drink only small amounts of soda when i am out to dinner or something. i am willing to answer all questions and work with the right family.

takes_a_village

Back to top Go down

im a surrogate due in july would like to donate =) Empty Re: im a surrogate due in july would like to donate =)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down