MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surrogate mom w/Milk o donate & ship

3 posters

Go down

Surrogate mom w/Milk o donate & ship Empty Re: Surrogate mom w/Milk o donate & ship

Post by nelle31 Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:58 am

thank you so so much for being willing to ship your milk-- i am excited to be able to tell you that you may give your precious milk to someone else because i have met a girl in close proximity to me and we don't have to ship so it eliminates almost all costs. i already have a lot of milk for that age group too--
this is an amazing thing you are doing~ be blessed!!

nelle31

Back to top Go down

Surrogate mom w/Milk o donate & ship Empty Re: Surrogate mom w/Milk o donate & ship

Post by Jenieo Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:22 pm

Hi, I'm Jenn and I sent you a PM. Smile

Jenieo

Back to top Go down

Post by nelle31 Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:43 am

i may be interested in your milk! we are adopting a baby in the near future and i am trying to build up a supply of liquid gold as i call it. Smile have you shipped before? any idea of the cost?

nelle31

Back to top Go down

Surrogate mom w/Milk o donate & ship Empty Surrogate mom w/Milk o donate & ship

Post by surrodebbie5920 Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:13 am

I am a 5th time VERY Experienced Surrogate mom active on Surromomsonline w/ about 70 oz of milk so far to donate to a family. My Surrogate son was born 5-22-12 has left the U.S.A & I am still trying to wean myself before I return to work in 3 weeks. I have donated here before 2 yrs ago. I know how to ship & you can reimburse me for shipping after by Money order. Only Meds taken are Claritin & Prenatal Vitamins & Omega 3's & sometimes occasional pain med prescribed by OB after the birth for pain for bedtime. All safe & prescribed by OB. Age appropriate milk is for 0-3months. Was all pumped week 4 after birth & this week, week 5. Hoping to stop by Friday & can ship Monday 7-2 by 2day delivery. any questions respond here or email. I will check periodically . Thanks Deb Very Happy

surrodebbie5920

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down