MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am ready to donate again

2 posters

Go down

I am ready to donate again Empty Need Help with milk to help grow our little blessing to be a healthy boy

Post by daisydoos77 Wed May 19, 2010 10:14 am

Hello,

My name is Shari and I have a 4 month old baby boy who is unable to nurse due to a weak ineffective suck. We have tried everything including therapy w childrens hospital. I also have a low milk supply to complicate things more. I live in SLC Ut and currently looking for donors. He is in great need of any donor milk as he has intestinal allegies and cannot tollerate formula. Makes him very ill! Im currently pumpimg 10 times a day every 2 hrs for a 1/2 hour at a time to get him what I can. I also hav a 3-1/2 yr old to care for as you can imagine this is very difficult and hard for our whole family. Im hoping to find enough donors to be able to cut back to 7 times a day. I have done everything imaginable to increase supply but I have a hormonal issue that in hibbits production. So if you are able to help please call 303-929-8692 yes i do live in SLC this is my cell or email daisydoos77@gmail.com

Thank you,

Shari and Baby Trevor

daisydoos77

Back to top Go down

I am ready to donate again Empty Re: I am ready to donate again

Post by Ryles Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:57 pm

also,
I might forget to check this site so PLEASE email me : yelyrf (at) yahoo

Ryles

Back to top Go down

I am ready to donate again Empty I am ready to donate again

Post by Ryles Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:38 pm

I have about 200-300 ounces of frozen milk that I need to move. Most is about 6 months old but kept in a deep freezer. We have been trying to cycle through it so I know it's still good. Miles still loves it! Smile

My baby is 16 months old. And has severe allergies. I elimiate peanuts, eggs and dairy. And most soy. I am not as strict as I should be though, so there may be some in there. I am a healthy LDS 26 year old. No smoking or drinking.

I do take Domperidone and fenugreek to help with my supply.

8 months ago I donated 700 oz to a family who adopted a newborn. As far as I know she did great with it.

Please let me know if you have any interest.

Thank you,
Ryley

p.s. Milk was frozen in ice cube trays and sealed in vacuum bags.

Ryles

Back to top Go down

I am ready to donate again Empty Re: I am ready to donate again

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down