MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ready to donate!

2 posters

Go down

Ready to donate! Empty Re: Ready to donate!

Post by milk4sanya Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:59 am

Thank you christie!

milk4sanya

Back to top Go down

Post by ChristieAnne Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:18 am

I have found someone, but I will let you know if it doesn't work out.

ChristieAnne

Back to top Go down

Post by milk4sanya Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:01 am

Hi Christie, are you still looking for a family to donate your milk? I would love to take your extra milk every month. I have boy girl twins and the boy is doing great on formula and growing well. The girl has been dignosed as failure to thrive and I have been breast feeding her and now I realized my supply is going down hill. Of course she is a very picky eater too, she hates formula. She is 6 months old and I am hoping to supply her w breastmilk at least until she turns 1 year old.

THank you for donating, I would arrange all the shipping.

Sanya's mom

milk4sanya

Back to top Go down

Ready to donate! Empty Ready to donate!

Post by ChristieAnne Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:08 pm

I have a gift bag (maybe 2) full of milk to donate. I freeze the milk flat in Lansinoh milk storage bags and then stack them up in a small gift bag to keep everything organized and easy to manage. Each milk bag has between 1 and 4oz in it, and the actual gift bag is full to the top, but I'm not really sure how much is in the gift bag and I don't want to risk it defrosting just to count it up. The milk was pumped in June when my son was 3-7 weeks old.

I'm healthy - no medications (except prenatals), no smoking or being around smoke, no drinking, and relatively healthy eating habits. I do drink soda and tea with caffeine - between 50 and 100mg a day, but research says that under 300mg is okay. You can find info on how caffeine affects milk and babies on kellymom.com and other sites.

I have never shipped anything like this before, so I need very specific instructions.

It would be nice to find someone who would take my milk overflow regularly. I expect to donate once a month. If you would like to know more about me or my family I can friend you on facebook or just chat by email.
Please let me know if you're interested!

ChristieAnne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down