MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk Available in Lancaster

Go down

Milk Available in Lancaster Empty Milk Available in Lancaster

Post by Daileydaily Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:16 pm

Hi have a 10 week old daughter and she is refusing to take a bottle. I have a bit of a stash from when there was hope that she would take it, but alas, it will go to waste if I don't find a good home for it. I'd also like to keep pumping, as I'm prone to over supply. My milk seems to be really fatty because my daughter is almost out of 6-9 month clothing and she's not yet 3 months old. I think there is a bag or two in my stash that has a bit of colostrum in it, as it was pumped 3 days after she was born and its quite yellow. My daughter has been handled by lots of people and she hasn't gotten sick yet... I'd like to think its from the super-powered antibodies in my milk Cool
I don't have any diet restrictions. However, my husband and I do most of our grocery shopping at the local market... I love fruits and veggies and i'm starting to make my own bread. I do indulge in coffees fairly regularly, but I can easily switch to decaf if it affects your little one... I drink more for the flavor than the caffeine boost. Every once in a while I will also indulge in an alcoholic beverage, but I won't pump for 12 hours after I do partake in said adult beverages.
I rarely take Tylenol, only if I can't function without it... even then its just 200-400 mg. I try to remember my prenatal vitamins, but I can't say I take them regularly. Every once in a while I'll take an iron supplement when my energy is low, but I say i take those regularly as well. Besides that, its just foods and drinks in me! .I was tested for all of the standard maternity tests and they all came back negative. I am up to date on all of my vaccines (protessis included).
I'd also like to meet the family that I am donating to... its important to me.

Hope thats enough information!
Jul

Daileydaily

Back to top Go down