MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ready to donate frozen/fresh milk! *Austin

4 posters

Go down

Ready to donate frozen/fresh milk! *Austin Empty Re: Ready to donate frozen/fresh milk! *Austin

Post by grateful Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:54 am

Hi! Thank you for offering and sharing. We're in Austin w adopted 8 week old, medically fragile baby boy who needs low-to-no dairy in donor mom's diet. Smile He seems to do okay on 1-3 servings/week of hard cheese or yogurt but spins out on regular cow's milk or ice cream in mom's diet.

grateful

Back to top Go down

Ready to donate frozen/fresh milk! *Austin Empty Re: Ready to donate frozen/fresh milk! *Austin

Post by Jennyvega07 Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:54 pm

I'm in San antonio. Still avsil?

Jennyvega07

Back to top Go down

Post by Remi643 Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:00 pm

Is there any chance you would be willing to ship? I would gladly pay all costs/supplies/etc. my adopted son desperately needs breast milk. He was exposed to drugs in utero and spent the first four weeks of his life in the NICU on a ventilator. We have had several donations and he always does SO much better of breast milk. Finding a regular donor would be a dream come true. If you can help please call or text at 501-773-5286
Btw, I grew up in Austin but live in AR now.

Remi643

Back to top Go down

Ready to donate frozen/fresh milk! *Austin Empty Ready to donate frozen/fresh milk! *Austin

Post by columbagq Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:41 pm

Hello!

I have lots of frozen milk that I would love to offer to a family who needs it for their baby. Smile I am also pumping an excess each day and could potentially provide fresh milk if needed.

I lead a very healthy lifestyle and eat very healthy meals to provide my baby (and yours!) with the best possible nutrition. I have never smoked, and I do not drink or take any medications. I sterilize my equipment before and after pumping and freeze the extra milk immediately after pumping. It's all sealed in Lansinoh milk storage bags.

If your family would like some milk, please let me know! I have lots available and am almost out of freezer space. I will be donating to the Mother's Milk Bank (non-profit) sporadically, but would rather provide it directly to a family.

columbagq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down