MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Lots of extra Milk ready to donate in Austin Texas!

Go down

Re: Lots of extra Milk ready to donate in Austin Texas!

Post by ELEASLEY2015 on Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:22 am

Do you still have milk to donate? I have a three month old, and I'm not able to breastfeed. I live in west Texas, but can pay for shipping if you are willing to help.

Please let me know! Thank you!
E. Easley

ELEASLEY2015

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Remi643 on Tue May 19, 2015 9:33 pm

I have a 9 month old adopted son with multiple medical issues. I have been fortunate to keep him on mostly donor milk. I live in Arkansas but am willing to drive if the quantity of breast milk is large. My cell is 501-773-5286 please text if you think this might work for you

Thank you!
Jes

Remi643

View user profile

Back to top Go down

breast milk

Post by chelsea4338 on Mon May 18, 2015 8:37 pm

Hello, I am a mother of a 7 month old baby girl. She has been on donor milk since she was born and I would like to keep her on donor milk. We are located in Oklahoma, so I was wondering how much milk you had?
thanks
chelsea

chelsea4338

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Lots of extra Milk ready to donate in Austin Texas!

Post by Saya2loue on Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:05 pm

Hello Smile I have a 4 month old and have been pumping and saving breast milk since she was born. I try my best to have a very healthy diet, I avoid caffeine, alcohol, processed foods, any sugary drinks etc. I have been taking prenatal vitamins and my diet consists of lots of vegetables and fruits!
I have read the guidelines to donate to a milk bank but I figured I would try to donate locally first.
I'm just hoping that this milk can be of good use to anyone who is looking for their child!
Please contact me and I would be more than happy to help get this milk to you!

Saya2loue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum