MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frozen milk available for donation!

2 posters

Go down

Frozen milk available for donation! Empty Re: Frozen milk available for donation!

Post by Britta2483 Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:36 pm

I would be very interested in your help if you still have some available? I live in the nw suburbs of il about 25 mins from border of Wisconsin and have been blessed by 2 mammas with donated milk for my son since he was 2 months old. They have both weaned and I'm really hoping to get him to 1year. That will be in November. Please email me @brittanylynnmiller24@yahoo.com if you would like to work something out. I appreciate your time. Thank u and even if not for me your gift is an unbelievable help to those of us like me tht want what's best but are physically unable!!! Thank you!!!!

Britta2483

Back to top Go down

Frozen milk available for donation! Empty Frozen milk available for donation!

Post by JenHans Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:17 pm

I have about 200+ ounces of frozen breast milk available for (as of right now) a one time donation.  I had my first baby in February 2014 and I have frozen milk that is about 3-4 months old now in a deep freezer.  I just decided stay at home this fall, so I will be nursing my baby on demand and won't have need for the frozen supply I have stashed.  And we are running out of room in the freezer!   The milk is frozen in Kiinde Twist pouches, as I used that system to pump and feed him out of the same bag while I was working.  If you are interested you could just buy a nipple online for that system and feed right out of the pouches to save transferring milk, and washing dishes!

I am 29 years old and am very healthy, active, and can pass any tests at request.  I have never been a drug user, and I don't take any medications beyond DHA supplement and some Fenugreek supplements now and then when my supply dips.  

My email:  jen.marie.hans at gmail.  I live a little south of Milwaukee - about 40 minutes from the IL border.

I would love to help someone out in need, rather than donating to a milk bank who charges an amount that very few families could actually afford.

JenHans

Back to top Go down