MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 300 oz. frozen milk for donation in Brooklyn

3 posters

Go down

Over 300 oz. frozen milk for donation in Brooklyn  Empty Re: Over 300 oz. frozen milk for donation in Brooklyn

Post by Micropremiemom Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:33 pm

Where are you located?
My son was born at 26 weeks and was 1lb 9oz and 13 inches long. There have still been ups and downs, infections and breathing tubes but overall he is doing well. He has been in the NICU 7 weeks and will be there at least another month we are told.
In addition to everything I do not produce enough milk. Breast milk is very important for micro preemies (what Asa is since he was under 2lb at birth). They have no immune system and can not fight off any infection. I am only producing 3oz in 24 hours. He is fed through a feeding tube and he only eats about 1oz every 3 hours right now (though they increase it every day) and I can't even come up with that. It's very devastating to be because I know that he will never get the immune system he needs from formula. He needs the antibodies. .Please let me know if you have milk and can help. Thank you

Micropremiemom

Back to top Go down

Over 300 oz. frozen milk for donation in Brooklyn  Empty Re: Over 300 oz. frozen milk for donation in Brooklyn

Post by Brooklynmaman Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:31 pm

Hi there,
Thank you so much for offering your milk.
My little girl is almost 3 months old. I had breast surgery as a teenager so breastfeeding is a continuing struggle for me. The first weeks were very difficult but i manage to provide her half of her milk by nursing and pumping a lot. A friend gave me some of her milk but she will goback to work soon.
I would love some of your milk if you still have it

All the best,

alma's mother

Brooklynmaman

Back to top Go down

Over 300 oz. frozen milk for donation in Brooklyn  Empty Over 300 oz. frozen milk for donation in Brooklyn

Post by Ming Fri May 31, 2013 12:06 pm

Hi, there! I have over 300 ounces frozen breast milk since April 2013 to donate. Ideal for babies aged in 5-6 months.
I have healthy diary, no smoke, no coffee, no alcohol and no medicine. My baby is healthy and chubby. I hope I can use the surplus milk to help any baby who is in need.
Please let me know if I can help.

Last edited by Ming on Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Ming

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down