MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

75 oz available in Seattle, Washington

2 posters

Go down

75 oz available in Seattle, Washington Empty Re: 75 oz available in Seattle, Washington

Post by joniv Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:03 am

Hello! Would love to have your donation for our adopted son. We live in West Seattle. Would be happy to come pick up and reimburse for bags etc. Thanks!!!
joniv
joniv

Back to top Go down

75 oz available in Seattle, Washington Empty 75 oz available in Seattle, Washington

Post by moksh Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:37 pm

Hello,
My son is 3 months old and has been EBF. I pump for him and do produce extra that I would love to donate. The milk is from 15 March onwards. I am a vegetarian (no meat, no poultry, no sea-food, do have eggs) and have continued taking prenatal vitamin with DHA.
My son is in 70% for weight and is nourishing on his mama's milk (no colic, no gas). Since I produce extra, I am willing to donate in future as well (if supply continues). I had a healthy preganancy and am willing to provide a copy of bloodwork.
I do have to take a prescription medicine called nifedipine for raynaud's phenomenon (it is caused because of cold where nipples turn white for a while with excruciating pain). You can read more about raynaud's here:
http://www.kellymom.com/bf/concerns/mom/nipple-blanching.html
The medicine is absolutely safe for Breast-Feeding and I have it once in 2 days.

I am located around Seattle, WA and would prefer local recipients, but if you are willing to pay, I can ship it as well. I kindly request to be reimbursed for Lansinoh milk bags.

Thanks.

moksh

Back to top Go down