MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you help me please in desperate need Washington State

3 posters

Go down

Can you help me please in desperate need Washington State Empty Re: Can you help me please in desperate need Washington State

Post by mommycow Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:35 pm

Do you still need milk?

mommycow

Back to top Go down

Can you help me please in desperate need Washington State Empty Milk to share

Post by sharewithyou Tue May 17, 2011 11:14 pm

Our daughter was born in February, and I have milk stored from when she was about a month old. The bulk of the milk that I have is from when she was 1-2 months of age as well as when she was 2-3 months of age. I have continued to pump and store as we have tried to figure out her GI issues, which seem to be allergy-related. We have just learned that we are not going to be able to use the milk that I have pumped. I have about 200 bottles (most are 4-5 ounces each). If you are interested in communicating further, please email me at mmorsberger@verizon.net. I live in Maryland.

sharewithyou

Back to top Go down

Can you help me please in desperate need Washington State Empty Can you help me please in desperate need Washington State

Post by belmam Thu May 05, 2011 2:54 pm

Hello all,

When my daughter was born she swallowed water and had to stay in the hospital for eight days. They had to give her the antibiotics and make sure the water didn't get to her spine ( if it did she could have had learning disabilities ). She was so weak and couldn't latch on. :/ I kept on trying because I wanted to breast feed. Week later I took her to the doctor and she didn't gain any weight. The doctor gave me formula which I gave to her. For two days she was screaming
We tried different formulas but same thing. luckily I was pumping but I don't have enough milk. I pump maybe 6-10 oz per day. I hope you can help me. Smile thank you

twikyus@yahoo.com
PS:I will pay for all the supplies needed to ship. Thank you.
belmam
belmam

Back to top Go down

Can you help me please in desperate need Washington State Empty Re: Can you help me please in desperate need Washington State

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down