MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 coolers of frozen breastmilk ready to donate ASAP in NJ

2 posters

Go down

3 coolers of frozen breastmilk ready to donate ASAP in NJ Empty Re: 3 coolers of frozen breastmilk ready to donate ASAP in NJ

Post by Joomi Fri May 02, 2014 7:12 am

Hi Jenn,

Happy to give you what I have... 2 bags were given to a friend needing some but I do still have 1 bag/cooler left that you are welcome to for your baby. I'm not sure how long it will last you but probably enough in there for a month depending how much your baby drinks at a time. But yes, it's yours if your baby needs it. I was going to try to get it to PR but it's just not going to happen. Just to let you know, I did consume some dairy so the milk is not dairy free. Is that still ok for your baby? Not a lot of dairy but some. And I am smoke free, alcohol free, and medication free. Please shoot me a text 415-823-2302 and we can arrange if you would like. All the best to you and baby!! -Joomi

Joomi

Back to top Go down

3 coolers of frozen breastmilk ready to donate ASAP in NJ Empty Re: 3 coolers of frozen breastmilk ready to donate ASAP in NJ

Post by Jenieo Thu May 01, 2014 9:44 pm

Hi Joomi,
My name is Jenn. I just posted looking for milk for my 5 day old daughter who is now diagnosed with low birth weight after losing over a pound because I'm not producing nearly enough milk. I have severe anemia since my c- section & would be so interested in milk. Is yours still available? If so, we'd be so appreciative of being considered. We live in central jersey & would be happy to travel to pick it up & reimburse for any supplies.
I'm sorry for the frustration with fed ex. Your an awesome mama for donating no matter who it goes to Smile!!

Jenieo

Back to top Go down

3 coolers of frozen breastmilk ready to donate ASAP in NJ Empty 3 coolers of frozen breastmilk ready to donate ASAP in NJ

Post by Joomi Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:11 pm

Hi everyone- I packed up 3 coolers worth of frozen breastmilk with dry ice to ship to Puerto Rico overnight today and fedex refused to send because it was packaged in fedex packaging (ugh)... I am leaving on a flight to move to Puerto Rico and have decided to donate all the milk to a baby who needs it. Please contact me ASAP if you're on need. I will be leaving the coolers packed and ready for pick up with the dry ice with a family member.

Joomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down