MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adopted baby needing milk - N.E. Oklahoma area

3 posters

Go down

Adopted baby needing milk - N.E. Oklahoma area Empty Re: Adopted baby needing milk - N.E. Oklahoma area

Post by nosnowden Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:22 pm

I am in Claremore and have around 40-50 ounces of frozen milk I'd like to donate before moving out of state this weekend. If you are still looking for milk let me know, I would hate for it to go to waste.

nosnowden

Back to top Go down

Adopted baby needing milk - N.E. Oklahoma area Empty Re: Adopted baby needing milk - N.E. Oklahoma area

Post by xpiraticax Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:56 pm

where in NE OK? I live in Tulsa, my baby is almost 4 months old (born Nov. 9th), but I have properly frozen milk dated back to the beginning of January. I have over 150 frozen bags, and am still naturally producing triple what my own eats.

xpiraticax

Back to top Go down

Adopted baby needing milk - N.E. Oklahoma area Empty Adopted baby needing milk - N.E. Oklahoma area

Post by ddavis Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:21 am

We are adopting a newborn, he's due Jan. 1st. We just found out we were going to be adopting, and have little time to prepare and build up a milk supply. We have researched formula, and just feel like breast milk is the best option for our little one. I would be willing to pay shipping, or even drive to pick up milk. Thank you to all who donate.. This website is amazing and blessing so many babies!!

-Ddavis

I love you

ddavis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down