MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lots of milk to share!

3 posters

Go down

lots of milk to share! Empty Re: lots of milk to share!

Post by kcap1985 Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:19 pm

Hi! Yes, the milk is still available. If you are still in need, please let me know and I will send you am email with my personal information. We can also plan a date/time for you to pick it up. As mentioned in the other post, breast milk freezer bags would be greatly appreciated. :-)
-Kristine

kcap1985

Back to top Go down

Post by jana Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:58 pm

Please let me know if the milk is still available! I have a 4 month old son and low milk supply. I take domperidone but I had breast surgery 11 years ago and can't make enough. I have used this site for my older sons as well! What a blessing!! Jana makela.lane@gmail.com

jana

Back to top Go down

Post by kcap1985 Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:29 pm

Hi! Sorry it took me so long to get back to you.  I don't know if you still need milk or not, but I have about 200-300 oz that I am willing to donate.  Everything has been stored in breastmilk freezer bags and is labled with the date and amount.  Each bag has 3, 3.5, 4, or 4.5 oz.  Extra breastmilk bags would be greatly appreciated!   I use the target brand.  I find they are actually better quality than the name brand , and they are a little cheaper Smile let me know if you are still in need and we can plan a day/time for you to pick up.

kcap1985

Back to top Go down

lots of milk to share! Empty Hello!

Post by kaitlynlaurel Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:05 am

Hi!
I saw your offer on the Milksharing page. I was wondering if you already got set up with a mama? I have a six week old son and I am not able to provide what he needs due to scar tissue. I am only making maybe 3 ounces a day. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated! I would be happy to provide storage bags and anything else you may need. Either way what you are doing is a wonderful gift, thank you! I would be driving from Iowa but it would be totally worth it to my family. I haven't used this site before but I will keep an eye on this post and I will send you my email address in a message Smile

Thanks again,
Kaitlyn and family

kaitlynlaurel

Back to top Go down

lots of milk to share! Empty lots of milk to share!

Post by kcap1985 Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:02 pm

Hi! I am 28 years old and the mother of a 2 month old healthy baby boy and I am producing quite a bit of milk. My freezer is being overtaken and its making my husband nuts! I am not on any medications and do take my prenatal regularly. I live in Saint Paul and would like to give this milk to a baby in need.

kcap1985

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down