MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lots of Milk to Share....

3 posters

Go down

Lots of Milk to Share.... Empty Re: Lots of Milk to Share....

Post by Mommy02 Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:56 pm

Just wanted to make sure you got my last message. Look forward to hearing from you!

Mommy02

Back to top Go down

Post by ehalljr Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:41 pm

Pm-ed you back!

ehalljr

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommy02 Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:36 pm

I just PMed you!

Mommy02

Back to top Go down

Post by ehalljr Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:18 pm

Oh, Thank you! How much do you think it would cost to ship and when could you send it?

ehalljr

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommy02 Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:06 pm

I am located in Port Richey, FL, about 45 minutes away from Tampa. I have lots of 06-2010 milk left right now, because a few of my friends emptied my newer stash out for their little ones. I think if frozen you can only use milk up to 3-4 months, but longer in a deep freezer. Most of my milk is stored in a regular freezer, not deep freezer so its getting kinda old. I only give the fresher milk to my mama's, and will be donating the older milk to a milk bank since they can still take it up to 12 months old. I can throw in more pumping sessions for you if you are willing to pay for shipping and just your bags that I use. It's totally up to you, just PM me and we can discuss more information. Take care and Congrats!

Mommy02

Back to top Go down

Post by ehalljr Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:44 pm

Hello, I am the mother of six week old twins. I have lost my supoply due to a bacterial infection from my c-section. I live in miami and would br so grateful to receive your milk. Where are you located?

ehalljr

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommy02 Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:35 pm

I am about 6 hours away from Destin...

Mommy02

Back to top Go down

Post by KLW3287 Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:28 pm

We will be in the Destin area this week. How far are you from there?

KLW3287

Back to top Go down

Lots of Milk to Share.... Empty Lots of Milk to Share....

Post by Mommy02 Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:00 pm

Hi ladies,
I live in western Florida and am willing to ship or donate locally to any mommy or daddy in need of breastmilk. I have a 3 1/2 month old daughter, so the milk has only been frozen for a little while. I was donating to Milkin Mamas until they changed their laboratory, and now I'm just waiting for them to get up and running again. I am willing to donate to a family on a weekly/ monthly basis if needed. I am willing to have a blood screening done if needed; I do not drink, smoke, or drink caffiene. The only medication that I take are prenatal vitamins and birth control pills that are progesterone only (safe while breastfeeding). I will answer any medical questions that you need, just email me at crocket31@hotmail.com, we can also talk over the phone just email me for my number. Looking forward to donating!! I have at least 300ozs that I am ready to donate right now.

Mommy02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down