MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Windsor, Ontario mom looking to donate

3 posters

Go down

Windsor, Ontario mom looking to donate Empty Re: Windsor, Ontario mom looking to donate

Post by heartandhands Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:57 am

Hi,
Do you have any milk available still? Either frozen or milk to donate on a more continuous basis? I am ver interested in both. We are the other side of London ontario andcwill pick up gladly or pay for shipping and all related costs. Please respond even if it is spoken for. Thank you so much.
Pleas personal message me. Thank you

heartandhands

Back to top Go down

Windsor, Ontario mom looking to donate Empty Re: Windsor, Ontario mom looking to donate

Post by Manjit Bumrah Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:47 pm

Hello!
I have just sent you a private message! Congratulations on the birth of your son-what a wonderful Christmas gift!

Thanks so much for the offer of your milk-you are doing such an amazing thing for mothers that cannot, for whichever reason, provide breast milk to their babies.

We would be more than happy and grateful to receive your milk-please email me at my personal email which I have left for you in the private message.

Thanks so much!
Manjit
Manjit Bumrah
Manjit Bumrah

Back to top Go down

Windsor, Ontario mom looking to donate Empty Windsor, Ontario mom looking to donate

Post by GSlate Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:22 pm

Hello,

I am 28 years old and live in Windsor, Ontario. I had my first son on Christmas Eve and he is now 3 months old. I started pumping about 2 weeks after he was born as I could not get the hang of breastfeeding but now I love exclusively pumping.

I seem to have an oversupply as I pump almost double what he son needs in a day. I have almost 1000 oz in the freezer and have run out of room so am looking to donate some of that stash plus any excess on an ongoing basis. I would love to donate the extra milk to someone that could use it and only asked to be provided with or reimbursed for the storage bags.

I do not have any medical problems and am not on any medications. More history/info can be provided if needed.

Cheers!

GSlate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down