MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North Central Florida Area - Ocala

3 posters

Go down

North Central Florida Area - Ocala Empty Re: North Central Florida Area - Ocala

Post by Kimlundy1 Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:28 pm

Hey there I'm not local! But we are in need of milk. If you are able to ship 2/3 day express I can pay! Please email me kimberlywilks1@yahoo.com. Thank you !

Kimlundy1

Back to top Go down

Post by nmunoz Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:53 am

I just sent you a private message. Thanks for offering your milk!

nmunoz

Back to top Go down

North Central Florida Area - Ocala Empty North Central Florida Area - Ocala

Post by ocalamom3746 Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:37 pm

I am a mother of two who went back to work full time. My nursing baby (5 months old) doesn't like breast milk from the bottle, so he is formula-fed when he is not with me and continues to breast feed at home.

I am very healthy and don't smoke or drink. I do drink caffeinated beverages. My babies are very healthy, too, and rarely sick. My three year old is very smart! Yay, breast milk!

I am not looking to make money from this transaction. I just can't bring myself to throw away liquid gold!

I pump about 12 oz a day and store the milk in freezer bags.

I am looking to deliver the milk locally, or make other shipping arrangements if you aren't local to me in Central Florida.

Help me help you have a healthy baby!

Erin

ocalamom3746

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down