MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need breastmilk. Central Florida

2 posters

Go down

Need breastmilk. Central Florida Empty Re: Need breastmilk. Central Florida

Post by Madimommy Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:30 am

Hello mama! I have a 6 week old and I seem to have plenty to share. I do not have a big stash yet as I am just learning about milkshare. I would like to establish an ongoing donating relationship. I can start working on pumping now so I whould have a little bit saved up in a week or so. Depending on how far away you are you may want to wait longer so I have more. Let me know. I just had the baby and went through a battery of tests LOL and everything was normal and good... I can provide any kind of information if you would like. Just let me know. I live in Tampa/Brandon area.

Madimommy

Back to top Go down

Need breastmilk. Central Florida Empty Need breastmilk. Central Florida

Post by bethanywalsh1 Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:08 pm

Hello, I recently had a little boy on June 8th and have been having trouble with keeping him full, though i have been trying desperetly to keep my supply up for him. I had trouble with my last pregnancy and had to supplement with a friends breastmilk. If anyone has any extra breastmilk i would greatly appreciate it for my little guy and would be more than willing to come and pick it up. Please contact me if you have any! Thank you so much!!!

bethanywalsh1

http://bethanywalsh1@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down