MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk needed ASAP in Logan Square Chicago

2 posters

Go down

Milk needed ASAP in Logan Square Chicago Empty Breastmilk for emmagrace of Logan Square

Post by asbrown Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:35 pm

Hi! I am in town with my family and have 3 frozen pouches totaling 6.75 ounces (pumped 7/23-24) that I can't transport back to NY when we depart on Sunday. We are staying at a hotel in River North and you are more than welcome to have it.  I have a 9 month old who has solely been breastfed and now eating some solids and am a healthy 35 yr old who eats a balanced diet and exercises regularly.  Pls let me know by end of day Friday 8/2 if you'd like to pick up the packets.

asbrown

Back to top Go down

Milk needed ASAP in Logan Square Chicago Empty Milk needed ASAP in Logan Square Chicago

Post by Emmagrace Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:23 am

Hi ladies,

Having an "oh no" moment looking at my freezer. My little one could use your extra! She was born borderline premature and SGA, and has been thriving on donor milk. She's seven months and a little over 12lbs now, and I want her to keep going! We can pick up in Chicago, Oak Park, and Evanston. We don't drive, so we get rides or use the CTA. Thanks for any help. Smile

Emmagrace

Back to top Go down