MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk needed in Chicago

3 posters

Go down

Milk needed in Chicago Empty lots of milk

Post by Flakcol Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:34 pm

Hi, My name is Juliana and I am very familiar with MilkShare since i made a large donation to a family that had quadruples back in 2010 when a I had my first born. I am very healthy, to the point that doctors call me the boring one (as a joke due to not having any medical issues) and my babies are very healthy as well. My boy is 3 years old and was breast feed for 18 months. My girl is 8 months and I plan to breastfeed her for 10 more months as well.
I have a large supply of frozen milk (lasinoh storage bags) in a extra freezer at home that I separated just for this purpose, which means no body goes there since is just for frozen breast milk purposes. The milk is dated from May to the beginning of October when I stopped pumping because I was producing too much, as I said in a separated freezer which makes it good for over a year.

If you have any question and still interested please contact me at flakcol@hotmail.com

Waiting to be helpful, Juliana.

Flakcol

Back to top Go down

Milk needed in Chicago Empty Re: Milk needed in Chicago

Post by Eston's Mommy Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:05 am

I live in the NW burbs but my husband is originally from Chicago. We go out there every other weekend so our son can visit his grandparents. I'd be more than happy to donate if you haven't found someone yet. We plan to go out there this weekend Sunday. I am not on any medications other than prenatal & calcium supplements. Currently have 5 frozen bags of breast milk Very Happy Let us know...

Eston's Mommy

Back to top Go down

Milk needed in Chicago Empty Milk needed in Chicago

Post by Emmagrace Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:07 pm

Our daughter was born SGA (4lbs) at 37 weeks -- she is five weeks old now. Her latch is improving, and we are working on increasing my supply, but she has had to be supplemented so far. We had a donor, but she had to go on steroids for an illness. We live in Logan Square. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Emmagrace

Back to top Go down

Milk needed in Chicago Empty Re: Milk needed in Chicago

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down