MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need milk for 7-week old son with severe formula/constipation issues

2 posters

Go down

Need milk for 7-week old son with severe formula/constipation issues Empty Re: Need milk for 7-week old son with severe formula/constipation issues

Post by cayita03 Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:22 pm

P.S. I also have never donated breast milk before since my first two boys ate everything I produced but I need space and I don't want it to go to waste.

cayita03

Back to top Go down

Need milk for 7-week old son with severe formula/constipation issues Empty Re: Need milk for 7-week old son with severe formula/constipation issues

Post by cayita03 Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:20 pm

Hi TimmysMommy! I live in the Humble area right outside of North Houston. I have a freezer full of breast milk. I had to exclusively pump as well since my baby would latch and then fall asleep; so he wasn't eating enough and started to loose weight. I began exclusively pumping when he was about 1 month and built up an excess supply. He is now a healthy 17lb 5month old! My freezer is so full that I don't keep anything else in it and I need space. I have milk dated from 4/15. I know it last 3 to 6 months but if you prefer the bags started from May I completely understand. I still make more than enough for him so I know I will never use the frozen supply. If you would like the milk I would be more than happy to give it to you. Please let me know if your interested so we can exchange information.

cayita03

Back to top Go down

Need milk for 7-week old son with severe formula/constipation issues Empty Need milk for 7-week old son with severe formula/constipation issues

Post by TimmysMommy Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:48 am

Hello, I am very new to this idea (and very nervous) but here goes. My son was breastfed almost exclusively for his first two weeks (with some supplementation due to very high jaundice levels). I have had issues with latching, flat nipples, and a low supply. I have been workin with an IBCLC and went to exclusively pumping. I had been pumping 1-2 bottles a day (at my best) but started to dry up. Once I stopped giving those bottles, my baby has had severe issues with very dry, hard poip (constipation). I am currently trying to relactate but am struggling with it as well. I want to have a happy, healthy boy who doesn't scream for hours just trying to have a bowel movement!

I am a 27-year old mother and will be returning to work soon, so I have little time left to relactate. I live a clean and healthy lifestyle and hope to find someone in the Houston area (or in Texas in general) that is willing to donate!

Thank you for taking the time to read my post!

TimmysMommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down