MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk to be donated to adopted baby

2 posters

Go down

Milk to be donated to adopted baby Empty milk for adopted baby

Post by lasource Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:32 pm

Just checking to see if you received my reply to your post. I am new here and am not sure I posted to the right place. We are adopting a 3 month old little girl. We've had her for a month now and it pains me to feed her formula every three hours. I attempted to breast feed her myself after taking medication to bring my milk in but she won't latch (the free flowing bottle is too easy and after three months she's so used to it), though I will keep trying. If you still have the milk available I would be more than happy to pay for shipping. I live in N. California, in Santa Rosa. Thank you so very much! Annalyce

lasource

Back to top Go down

Milk to be donated to adopted baby Empty Re: Milk to be donated to adopted baby

Post by lasource Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:13 pm

Hi! We are in the process of adopting a little girl, Lina, who is currently 3 months old, born Nov. 30th. So far she has been on soy formula due to a dairy intolerance. We would love to provide her with breast milk now that she is with us perminantly. You are welcome to email me directly: lasource@sbcglobal.net . I would be more than pleased to pay for shipping.
I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you!

lasource

Back to top Go down

Milk to be donated to adopted baby Empty Milk to be donated to adopted baby

Post by khmillis Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:15 pm

I have some milk (not a ridiculous amount, but some) that I'd like to donate to an adopted child. I have two siblings who are adopted and know I hope to adopt in the future and love the idea of donating to an adopted little one. I live in ND and would be willing to ship if shipping is paid-for. I try to keep my dairy intake low to medium for those worried about allergies. I currently take fenugreek (as my supply drastically decreased a month and a half ago and I started freaking out), a multi-vitamin, extra vitamin D, and extra iron. I have no health issues. My little guy was born in January of this year. I was tested for HIV about 3 years ago simply because it was free (the only risk factor I had was that I got a tattoo when I was 18 from a reputable certified place). Clean bill of health, I have. If you have any questions or have an adopted baby whom you're hoping to find breastmilk for, just let me know.
khmillis
khmillis

Back to top Go down

Milk to be donated to adopted baby Empty Re: Milk to be donated to adopted baby

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down