MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New mom with extra supply willing to donate

3 posters

Go down

New mom with extra supply willing to donate Empty Re: New mom with extra supply willing to donate

Post by brooklyntwins Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:33 am

Do you still have milk available?

brooklyntwins

Back to top Go down

New mom with extra supply willing to donate Empty Interested in donated milk for my baby - live in Bklyn!

Post by NEng Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:47 am

Hi Kirsten,

If your milk is still available, or if you have future milk to donate, I would love to have it for my three month old baby! I have a very low milk supply and despite my efforts could not exclusively BF him (nor my daughter - sigh). I would gladly replenish/reimburse for the storage bags. I live in Brooklyn and could arrange to pick up whenever is convenient for you.

Thanks.

Nancy

NEng

Back to top Go down

New mom with extra supply willing to donate Empty New mom with extra supply willing to donate

Post by kirstenh Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:17 pm

I'm a Brooklyn mom with an overabundance of milk. I have a huge freezer stock already and am willing to donate newly pumped extra milk to someone who needs it. Ideally, a local & recurring recipient.

I am 28 and healthy: no drugs, no history of disease or illness, and a healthy (sometimes organic but not exclusively) diet. I have an occasional glass of wine, always less than 2 oz and always right after pumping so that it has several hours to wear off before the next pumping.

I plan to keep what my baby eats plus a little extra, but that still means I can donate an average of 15 oz a day...subject to change, of course, if/when my baby's intake changes.

I have my pregnancy medical records to show, but extra testing would have to be covered by the recipient if desired. I use 5-oz Medela storage bags; please provide those too. They're expensive enough without giving them away Smile If you're local, we can arrange frequent pickup of refrigerated bags or occasional pickup of accumulated frozen bags.

I hope my extra milk can be of benefit to someone and not go to waste!

kirstenh

Back to top Go down

New mom with extra supply willing to donate Empty Re: New mom with extra supply willing to donate

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down